Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, August 26, 2022

What's so great about Handmade Soap and why should I buy yours?

 

Honey Maple Toddy Handmade Soap

That is a very good question. Our skin is the largest organ our body has, everyone's skin is different, what Handmade Soap can do is offer variety for all skin types without harmful additives. In essence it is getting back to basics, to a time before everything was mass produced.

As a result of my Italian heritage, I learned  from a very early age to "make everything from scratch". I learned to bake, cook etc. with basic ingredients, not only was the end result delicious, you always knew what you were eating. There was a certain joy in knowing, I created this and other people are enjoying it!

When I set out to make Handmade Soap, I knew I would use the melt and pour method. I researched which suppliers had the best soap bases and fragrances. I knew what I purchased had to be the best and had to be safe for my customers to use. That is why I only use soap bases that are SFIC brand. SFIC is an American company that has been in business for over 40 years. They use the finest ingredients and make their batches daily from SCRATCH! Please visit the link at the bottom of the page for their website, their story is quite an interesting one.

Next I had to find reputable fragrance suppliers, as with my soap bases it had to be only the best. That is why I only buy fragrances that are IFRA (International Fragrance Association) certified. IFRA  has been testing fragrances for more than 40 years to make sure they are safe for public use. Please visit the link at the bottom of the page for more details about what they do.

This is why I am so proud to share my products and why it gives me great joy to create them. Please stop by my ETSY shop or leave a comment, I always love to hear from you!  This week I will be posting some of the Craft Fairs I will be selling at if you live in the Putnam or Westchester NY area or Connecticut.💗

Gina 





No comments:

Post a Comment