Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Welcome to Musings About Soap

Hello and welcome! I am inspired by the coming of the changing of seasons and have been feverishly working on new fall soaps. Fall is always a wonderful time of year to get out and be adventurous. It is my favorite time of year to do craft fairs. I love meeting people, telling them about my soaps and how I make them and I also love meeting my fellow vendors.

 Nature has always been a source of inspiration for me. It is a big, beautiful world out there, and we need to find the time in our busy lives to stop and look at the wonder of it all. I draw a lot of my inspiration for my soaps from nature, trees, plants, flowers, etc. There are so many beautiful scents and colors all around us and there is something to suit everyone. 

What I hope to accomplish with this blog is to be informative and inspirational. I will share some wisdom, stories and hopefully foster a love of handmade soap in everyone! I would hope that my writings would inspire all of you to be adventurous, try something you've always wanted to and believe you can do it! I encourage comments and questions. I plan on posting frequently so please check back often!

These pictures were taken last Autumn and were some of my inspiration for my fall line of soaps. I can't wait to share some of my inspiration with you in the coming months, I hope you will join me on this adventure...

Gina

White Tea and Anjou Pear Handmade Soap

Apple Cider Handmade Soap

Big Sky

Pears at the orchard

The beautiful scent of an apple orchard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment