Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, January 13, 2024

A New Year Brings New Projects!

After the Christmas rush is over and my busy market season ends, it is a good time to reflect on the year that was. January is always a good time to take stock of the year that has just past and make some plans for the year ahead. For me it is a time to evaluate my business, listen to the wonderful suggestions I get from my customers, see where I need to make changes and praise myself for the things that went well! A new year, a new creative start!

As I take a small break during these months I have time to think of new soap ideas, new markets to attend and maybe adding new products to my soap line. I have added a small inventory of body butters that will be available at  Promenade on 6 and Resurrection Furniture, both in Carmel, NY. I received some suggestions for shampoo and conditioner in a men's scent as well as some new soap scent suggestions.

I have always loved a challenge and love learning something new. I am one of those people who believe you should always be curious and seek knowledge all the days of your life. What better time to explore something new than at the beginning of a brand new year!

Find me at   Promenade on 6, Resurrection Furniture and on Etsy.

See you at the market in a few months!

Ginađź’—

Valentine's Day Box at Promenade on 6 


 
Valentine's Day Hearts!


Body Butters

All Natural Body Butter.


No comments:

Post a Comment