Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, August 4, 2023

Can You Feel Fall in the Air?

After some very hot weather here in upstate NY we have been enjoying fall-like temperatures for the past few days. I know the heat will return but it is always so refreshing when the heat breaks and you get that first chill in the air! Around this time I start to think about doing fall craft fairs and fall soaps. 

Although summer is the time to get out there, have fun, and maybe do some traveling, fall is also a time when people take to the road, go on weekend getaways, and of course visit craft fairs. The weather is just warm enough to be outside, but there is that little chill in the air. Customers tend to buy soaps that have warm, cozy scents. I like to think that after all our summer wandering we always come back "home" and seek scents that are nostalgic and comforting. 

Some of my most popular fall soaps are Pumpkin Spice, Frosted Cranberry, Autumn, and Crisp and Candied. All of the scents I use in my soap comply with IFRA (International Fragrance Association) and are PHATHALATE FREE.

I will be at;

  • The Putnam Valley Grange, Putnam Valley, NY- September 9th 10:00-1:00
  • Camp Herrlich, Patterson, NY- October 14 (Tentative Date) 10:00-3:00 

Links to both markets are provided below. More markets to follow at different locations as the season progresses.

Putnam Valley Grange

Camp Herrlich 

Hope to see everyone at the market! 

Gina 💗

Inspiration for my Opium Soap!

Opium Honey Castile Handmade Soap


Pumpkin Spice Castile Handmade Soap

Me enjoying and getting inspiration from my garden!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment