Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

A Great Weekend at Arts on the Lake!

What a wonderful craft and art fair at Arts on the Lake in Kent, NY this past weekend! I felt so privileged to be included with such talented artists. This was my last show of the season and what a wonderful one it was!

With the coldest winter months ahead and all of us spending more time indoors it is important to pay special attention to our skin.  In these next few months I will be brainstorming about what new soaps I can add to my Etsy shop. For those of us who live in cold weather climates it is important to keep our skin moisturized during these months. Glycerin soaps are very moisturizing, I would recommend a Castile or oatmeal base during the cold weather months. I have both in my Etsy shop and I offer sales every month.

Wishing all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Gina 💗


Fine Art and Craft Fair at Arts on the Lake




Coriander and Salted Olive Spa Castile Handmade Soap

 

Lavender Mint Oatmeal Handmade Soap


No comments:

Post a Comment